Iwamoto Shaving Set
Razor, Gift Box & Strop
Free Shipping | USA & Canada
Honoring the founding of T. "Titan" Iwamoto's steel company in 1918, this complete shaving kit comes shave-ready and includes everything needed for traditional barber-style shaving, for either home or professional use. Its 3oz weight and capped scaled allow for greater maneuverability, making it suitable for beginners and seasoned barbers alike.
- Blade width: 7/8"
- Steel hardness: 63-65 HRC
- Steel type: Hardened high-carbon
- Grind: Half hollow
- Point: Dutch (round)
- Weight: 3oz
- Scales: mahogany capped and inlaid with stainless steel
- Notes: Includes mahogany gift box, leather strop and stropping wax
Iwamoto Titan | Forged in Tradition Since 1918
Better Steel, Better Blade.
- Hardened carbon steel (63-65 HRC) maximizes durability and ease of use.
- Shave-ready, sharpened by hand
- Professional-grade for a great close shave every time.
- Rich mahogany body, carved by hand
- The natural wood grain makes every razor a unique work of craftsmanship
- 24K gold Iwamoto Titan seal
Iwamoto 7/8" Titan
This set features our shave-ready, professional Japanese steel razor with solid mahogany wood handle.
Mahogany Display Box
The included matching carved mahogany wood gift & display box matches the Titan's body perfectly.
This denim and leather double-sided strop makes it easy to keep the razor at peak performance.
Great mirror finish, great looking polished mahogany scales. The overall quality is as good or better than European razors costing way more.
This razor is stunning. I just got used to shaving wet, in that week I looked for a nice razor and I found this one. Kudos to the seller. Photos: the razor, the box it came in and the strop.
I ordered it as a gift. The recipient was delighted. The razor, case and strop are all very well-made. Bravo!